TAMU Race, Identity, & Social Equity (RISE) Fellowship
The DMS is now accepting applications for the TAMU Race, Identity & Social Equity (TAMU RISE) Fellowship program. This yearlong initiative provides participants a better understanding of race, identity and social equity in higher education though attendance at the National Conference on Race and Ethnicity (NCORE) and TAMU RISE conferences. Selected fellows will receive a full scholarship to attend NCORE in Ft. Worth, Texas (May 30th-June 3, 2017), and later present their research at the TAMU RISE Conference in spring 2018. The application may be found on Maroonlink at https://maroonlink.tamu.edu/form/start/115565 and is due Friday, February 24th. Interested students are encouraged to attend one informational session to learn about the application process and expectations. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Applicants are required to provide:
- A letter of intent that specifically addresses
- Your academic interests and achievements
- Your leadership interests and experience.
- Your reasons for wanting to be selected as a TAMU RISE Fellow.
- Your commitment and availability to participate fully in the NCORE Conference in May and the execution of 2018 TAMU RISE Conference.
- A résumé.
- Two recommendation forms from faculty and/or staff members.
- Download the form here.
- An unofficial transcript.
Completed applications are due Friday, February 24 at 5pm on DMS Maroonlink.